Monday, July 6, 2009



Hubby and I spent the last two days siding the new shed - new as in he built it last fall. We had tons of siding left over from when we resided the house last summer. I think it looks pretty good, but I can see a new flower bed beginning to form! The north side is along the edge of the veggie garden but is going to end being a short cut to the shop. Maybe a nice stone pathway where those two landscaping ties are laying, with shade loving flowers next to the building?
That is the garden by the way, "But I don't see any veggies," you say! The garden just sucks this year - I planted the peas 2 inches apart them came up a foot apart, the spinach is the same. I'm thinking I'll replant those two as they are fast growers. The only thing that is doing well are the potatoes, they already need hilling and we should have new little ones to eat in about 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. NICE!! The sky and puffy white clouds look wonderful too. Is your garden on a diet? I can see the new flower garden too. Are you allowed to put trellises on the new shed? The neutral color of the sideing will really show off some colorful blooms. Maybe an old mailbox planter in the front of it, Old farm tools or containers that you can plant in too.

    ReplyDelete